Friday, December 28, 2007

Dory's Family Christmas!

Okay, Mom and I miss posting everyday so we cut our posting break short to bring you my Christmas experience in pictures. Besides, even Gramma said it was weird not to read a daily post from us - so what are two urban girls to do, we can't disappoint our readers (even if they are a relative)! As you recall, we hung the stockings by the chimney with care....
Gramma and Uncle Harvey had an awesome tree and just look at what Santa Paws left!
Here I am waiting for Santa Paws on Christmas Eve!! Oh when, oh when will he get here!
Gramma is giving me ear scrunches - I love Gramma!
Mac and I are talking to Mom and waiting patiently to go open our presents from Santa Paws.

So can we open the packages now?? Me and Mac are ready!
Okay, here is me, Mac and Mollie - let's get this party started!!!
Hmmm, my cookies were very tasty - do you think Mac would miss his???
Here is Mac - upon close inspection you will notice the green tissue paper hanging from his mouth after opening his gifts - what a goof!
And here is Mac with his favorite toy and thank heavens it's a Tuffie toy because he really gave it the once over. We aren't really sure what kind of a life Mac or I had BEFORE, but we are BOTH truly grateful for the lives we have now. We have a family in our lives that love us no matter what, and what more than that can doggies in this life ask for!

7 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh mom laughed and laughed at Mac with tissue hanging off his mouth. She said Peanut that happens to you all the time and laughed some more. She thinks she's funny I guess.
Glad you got good stuff for Christmas

Joe Stains said...

Mac sure looked like a doofus with that paper on his face! looks like you had a pawesome christmas!

Lady Kaos said...

It looks like your Chrstmas was great, too! Mac looks very happy in his new home. Mom said she can't imagine that many black labs in one house because just having 1 is craziness. I'm not so sure she meant that in a good way.
Love Your Sorta Sis
Kaos

The Brat Pack said...

It looks like a great Christmas around there! We agree, both you guys and your families are very lucky to have each other!

Kisses,
Bear

Izzie said...

Mama says she oughtta try Tuffie toys. I've already destroyed 3 out of the 5 toys I got from Santa Paws! One of them was even a Flexa-Foam toy, which normally takes me forever to destroy!

Happy New Year.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dory!
Glad you had great time!
Yes, you and Mac are very lucky founding your lovely homes. I know you two are precious for your families!
Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

I hope you guys got lots of pressies from Santa Paws! Mac looks sooo furny with that paper stick t his face...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer