Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dory here!! Happy New Year to one and all....

This is why we love Dad!! He is always thinking.

Mom was sad because she had no pictures of me and my first Massachusetts snow fall, but Dad saved the day! He had the camera in his pocket when we went out in the yard early in the morning on Saturday!! Mom is happy now that everyone can see me in the snow. Mom says she still would like a "snow day", whatever that is - but I'm just happy the weekend is coming and I get to be with my people all day long!!!

Oh and thanks Joe and Maggie - maybe if we all keep singing my mom can get that snow day soon! Mom said Butchy and Snicker's mom will make me a new coat too- how awesomely cool is that! (I know Dad will be rolling his eyes, but I LOVE fashion!)
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You got snow!!!! Oh Dory, I am sooooooooooo happy for you! And a new coat too??!! So Christmas isn't' over yet for you either! I can't wait to see your new coat. I'm still waiting for it to get colder so that I can wear mine. sigh~

Hugs,
Maggie