Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rock the House Bloggers

We were humbled and honored by Ruby and awarded us as one of her “Rockin’ Girl Bloggers”. I was so touched I blushed (which I know is hard to detect under all this fur)!

Stika honored Ruby and no it is my turn to honor seven of my favorite “Rockin’ Girl Bloggers”. (Although I have to say it was hard to narrow the field, but fortunately Ruby cover some of my favorites too in her awards)

You can click over to Ruby’s blog to see the official explaination for this award – but we thought of it a little differently. All I can say is these doggie girls make me and my human laugh, smile and so happy to be part of an online community like DWB. They are super bloggers and “RockSo here you go…

Dot – The fabulous and friendly Dalmatian!

Flori – An international beauty! (Eine internationale Schönheit!)

Kaos – My soul mate sister in Colorado!

Maggie – The airedale with class, style and a hint of mischief! *HAPPY BARK DAY MAGGIE!!!!!!

Opy – The original Rockin’ gruffpuppy blogger!

Samantha – The sweet and sassy super dog lady Bassett!








Snickers
– Quite possibly the best dressed and sweetest WFT around.

Sophie – My favorite witty starlet blogger from the north!


Yes, I’m a Labrador and do know this list is eight, not seven but we love them all so much we just didn’t care what the rules are! Congrats to all my Rockin' girl friends!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you so much for the Rocking girl blogger honor Dory! I feel so special to be a part of this wonderful organization!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dory
Girls rock!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Ah my girl Kaos is definetly a rockin girl blogger. Those are some good choices

Flash

Ruby Bleu said...

Thank you Dory for taking care of these other fine girls!!! I could keep going and going with all the rockin chicks we have on DWB...but you covered some of my favorites!!!

Thanks you rockstar you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Brat Pack said...

Dory - you totally ROCK!

We love all our Bloggin' chicks!

Sam & Dot

Joe Stains said...

congrats! I wonder if there is a rockin dude club somewhere!??

Charlie said...

Ruby rocks and so do you, Dory!
- Charlie

wally said...

Yay! You are, indeed, a rockin' girl. And you picked BOTH of my girlfriends (Sam and Sophie). Who, I can assure you, do rock!

wally.

wally said...

Dory--My ma ape was really impressed you did doggy therapy with kids! She is really interested in the programs for kids who have problems reading but learn faster when they read to dogs! We really are magic, eh?

wally.

ps. My ma ape would same day like a therapy dog who could visit people who need doggie love. I'm a little old and grumpy and my sissy is a little high strung.

Sparky said...

What a lovely group of females! I likey!