Friday, December 29, 2006

My Christmas...

Gramma had a great big tree at her house!!

I think I looked quite good under that tree with all those presents!!!

Gramma got me a great big Christmas stocking from someplace called LL Bean. I don't know who LL is but he makes a cute stocking with a Labrador on a Sled on the front!! (I think Mollie was jealous of my big, cute stocking!)

Dad started off with just a couple of ribbons, but then he went a little overboard!!!

Suddenly I was covered in ribbons and bows, I felt pretty silly but didn't have the heart to tell anyone. All those bows seemed to make everyone laugh and be happy. (Do you think they noticed I was checking out Zach's stocking for treats??)

All the fun and present opening tired me and my friend Mollie right out, so we took a little snooze under the coffee table. And to all a good night!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Dory~
You look so pretty decorated with ribbons and bows! It sounds like you had a very nice Christmas.

Hugs to you,
Maggie

Hammer said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DORY AND LIZA !!!

I hope all your special dreams come true in 2007.

Love from your Aussie mate, Hammer

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New Year Dory, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy