Sunday, April 29, 2007

Little Stinker

I love New York - but it was nice to come home on Friday. My Mom surprised me with a little present from Gramma, she gave it to Mom while she was loading up the Jeep and finally we were unpacking and Mom gave it to me this morning.

I believe Gramma is trying to tell us something, my gift was a toy skunk! I could hardly wait once I saw it - but then again being the "only" child I think all toys are for me anyhow.
All I wanted was Mom to take off the stupid cardboard thingy!!!
Finally, off came the cardboard and I got to know my new toy.

Mom calls my skunk toy "PETUNIA" for the skunk in the movie "BAMBI".
I don't care what we call it - it squeaks and and is furry and is very fun.
I LOVE PETUNIA!!
He is fun to chew,
Fun to gnaw,
Great to grab,
And exceptional to roll with!!!!!
I will love him and squeeze him and name him PETUNIA!!!
What is not to love about a new toy on a rainy dreary Sunday morning!!
Gramma - thanks. You rock!
Love, you favorite "LITTLE STINKER" - Dory

12 comments:

Maggie said...

awwwwww how cute Petunia is!!! I love her name! Too bad skunks don't really smell like flowers! It's fun getting new toys, huh Dory!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Butchy & Snickers said...

Awwwwh, petunia is so cute & looks so fun. We love toys that squeak & are furry too. Mama was thinking about Pepe le pew, the cartoon, hehehehe!
Does your Mama remember that one?
We like your purple collar too!!! Very pretty on your shiny black fur.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

PiratesGrrl said...

I really like your new Petunia! That's nice of your Gramma, even if the insinuation is questionable. ;)

Your fur is soooo pretty and shiny. I wish I could touch it. (uh, that sounded creepy but I didn't mean to!!)

Bear from The Brat Pack

Cleo said...

A Skunk called Petunia... love it!

Wonder if our humans will get us one?


Cleo.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh how cute... You got a skunk toplay with.Just be careful that it doesn't release any gas at your face.LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie said...

What a great new toy! And we agree with Butchy & Snickers - your purple collar looks perfect.
- Charlie

Lady Kaos said...

Grandmas are the best at picking out cool toys!
Kaos

Peanut said...

Ah seems like grandma forgave you for eating the lamb chops. haha

Marvin The Dog said...

mmmmm! I like the look of Petunia! Give her (or is it him?!) a chew for me, Dory!

Joe Stains said...

MOm just loves your collar! Petunia kind of looks like the doofus!

Ferndoggle said...

We want a Petunia! We have a Sammy Squirrel & Charlie Chipmunk & Harry Hedgehog...but a Petunia would fit right in with our squeaky zoo!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Dachsies Rule said...

Oh, Petunia looks like a great toy. We have a fox from the same series. We will have to write about him.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy