Monday, July 09, 2007

Shout out!!


Congratulations RUBY!!! Ruby and her blog were Dogmark.net's MONTHLY BEST DOG SITE for May 2007 - 5/7 The Many Adventuresof Wonder Ruby!!

Ruby Rocks!!

Since my blog was Dogmark.net blog of the day on June 6th - we are one of the candidates in the running for June 2007 Best Dog Site - if you have a few minutes to spare you can vote for us at : http://www.dogmark.net/form2/voteform_int.html - just select Educating Liza!!

More later - it's too humid to blog for this black furry girl!

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Dory!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've already voted for you (and shhhhh I'll keep voting for you too!)

Lots of Licks & stay cool! Ruby

wally said...

Wooo! Some of my favorite girls are AWARD WINNERS!

I know what you mean about the heat. But I refuse to take off my fur coat. It's a part of my image.

wally.

Sophie Brador said...

Holy doodlebugs, you girls are raking in the prizes. I better get busy if I want to hang with the likes of you gals.

It's super humid here too. Blach. I'm losing all my gorgeous fur!

Joe Stains said...

ruby DOES rock. We voted for you!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Dory! Yeees Ruby is so coooool!
Kisses and hugs, Dory!

Molly the Airedale said...

This is so exciting! Congrats to you both! We're headed over to vote!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Dory and Liza, dear friends, thank you so much for your very kind comment!
Of course I will vote for you, I'll actually do it NOW. Wuff!

This summer here is a real disaster. Nothing but thunderstorms, rain, and sometimes a little glimpse of sunshine… We are all desperate!

Lots of wet licks,

Flori

Gus said...

on our way to vote. THanks for tellin us about it.

The Brat Pack said...

Wooohooo Ruby!!!

(we're going to vote now!)