Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Red is my color...

Mom said red is "my color" - I have no idea what she means, but it seems to make her happy and I am going with that. First Mom got me a red collar with little white hearts all over - "special for Valentine's Day!"she said.
THEN - when we were all sick a very special package from Snickers and Butchy'shttp://butchyandsnickers.blogspot.com/ mom Linda!!! Linda made me this awesome fleece coat. It is cherry red on one side and basic black on the other!
This is the bestest coat a doggie ever had!! Dad likes the black side and Mom likes the red - I just love it because the weather person told us it is going to be 19 degrees tomorrow with a wind chill near 0!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom said I had to stand still and look pretty like my friend Maggie did for her coat picture - but I like to move around too much. Sorry Mom - I tried my best!
PS - Can anyone tell me how to type a name and make it a link to their site?? I am very perplexed! Stay warm - Love, Dory

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Red looks fabulous on you!

It looks like butchy and snickers took care of the teaching class :)

Molly the Airedale said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh Dory! Your coat is awesome! Your mom is right! You look stunning in red - and your coat is reversable! Isn't Butchy and Snickers mom so talented! You are gonna need that coat -it's going to be really, really cold here! I'll be wearing mine - that's for sure!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Dory and Liza,

I made it to your site. Thanks for your visit to mine. Arizona would be much warmer than here, although they've had snow there!

You look just wonderful in RED!

Billy

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Dory, you're lookin' mighty fine.

Lady in red...
...is dancing with me,
cheek to cheek,
there's nobody here,
it's just you and me,
where I wanna be...


Continue the howling as originally dictated by the human christy burger. (Yum).

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo