Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Let it snow????



*SIGH* All Dory and I wanted was a white Christmas - but the only white thing we saw fall was the whip cream sliding off the mincemeat pie!!


Finally we had flurries this weekend- but only a dusting that quickly melted away. Dory seemed to enjoy the snow, but she definitely does not like the COLD that goes with the snow. The snow came and went so fast, I couldn't even get a picture of Dory at play in it!!

I know people will hate me - but after being back to work the last few days I could already use a "snow day"!!!! It has been very busy and very warm here in New England.

Couldn't we all join hands and sing a few bars of "Let it Snow"?

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'll join hands with you and sing, sing, sing! I got a new coat and it needs a snowflake or two to christen it!

Hugs,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

i will sing with you! but it sure won't ever snow here in the desert!