Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl HOOPLAAAA!!!

Reporting from Superbowl 42 in fabulous Arizona:


WOW - Gussie and Joe REALLY know how to host a PAWTY!! Here I am relaxing at the SPA - let me tell you pawdicures alone were worth the flight out! Some of the gang indulged in mud baths, but I myself chose a sea salt bath and massage! The sea water doesn't feel that nice back home - I wonder what the secret is?
Gussie and Muzzer planned a special day at the Grand Canyon for us - I love New England but have to say the desert is just beautiful. I also took a special side trip over to Window Rock Arizona where my mom spent some time a couple of years ago. It was stunning.
Then who can forget our oh so romantic "Sentimental Journey". I was going to ask Mac to come out and join me, but living with Gramma in New York, he has become a NY Giants fan and under the circumstances I just can't fraternize with him right now.

The whole gang had a love time, learned many new dances and danced their paws off!! Aren't Flash and I cute!
Oh and did I mention the Guacamole dip! Mucho Gracias to Albert - it gives new meaning to the word YUMMOOOOO!
Whew - I'm gonna need a power nap so I can get my game face on for tonight! GOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Reporting from beautiful Arizona, this has been Dory the EXHAUSTED LabraDory!

For more news from the Superbowl PAWTY check out Gussies's blog, Joe's blog, Asta's blog and Ruby too! (Oh I hope I haven't forgot anyone, my body and brains are tired!) - So check them all out...(Yes Gramma, that means YOU!)

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and Flash make a very handsome couple, Dory!
Enjoy the superbowl! We have our magic peanuts in the bowl on top of the TV waiting for the game to start!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

EEEEEKKKKKKKKK we can not take the pressure!!!!! Just a few hours to go!!!!! We are going up to the North Shore to watch it with PL1's Dad! We hope we don't get stuck in too much TRAFFIC)if you get my message!!!!!) on the way back!!!!!!! GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(esp Tommy Brady also Aggy's favorite) Love A+A+PL2

Asta said...

Dory
I hope you don't mind that I'm fwom NY..I'll be wooting fow evewybody, cause I like my fwiends bettew than footiball.

I think you and Flash danced bootifullly(my Daddi says you wewe the pwettiest giwl thewe)
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Bogart H. Devil said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

My mama wants to send you something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

Gus said...

Dory: Thank you for saving a dance for me last night, and for being the pawfect pawty guest.

gussie

Peanut said...

You and Flash looked very nice. I hope he was a proper gentledog to you. If not he will be in trouble when he gets home.

Flash and Peanut's mom

Joe Stains said...

sorry your team lost but we sure had a super fabulous weekend!