Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just a regular Sunday...

So my human was a little slow today. Her barkday was this week and all the humans kept her busy, she was even out last night at a hockey game and didn't take me. (Being out late is not a good look for Mom - or maybe it was the beer?) SO after some major cuddling this morning I convinced her to go to the dog park and maybe up to Winter Island so I could play by the ocean.
Of course in order for me to have some time for fun, I have to sit for all these stupid pictures!
Isn't my ocean pretty?
The only thing that makes the photo shoot bearable is the COOKIES in Mom's pocket!
It was a nice time at the beach, but like all good things, you have to go home. Mom says we are going to bake some cookies for Valentine's Day - could those be DOGGIE COOKIES?

Have a great week everyone!!

13 comments:

Peanut said...

What a fun day. happy Barkday to your mom.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dory!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Glad you had the chance to go to the ocean. I know you like it a lot!
Cookies?? Dog cookies?? I hope you get some! You need to post about them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

woofies Dory, me hopies u mama had a pawsome birfday....and dosw pics at da ocean wuz pawsome...me sorrwy u had to go home to fast...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Joe Stains said...

omdog your ocean is pretty and so is your Mom, tell her happy barkday!

The Brat Pack said...

Happy Barkday to your Mom! We hope she had a great day!

Tucker

Amber-Mae said...

Those are some pawsome photos! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Your ocean pictures are so pretty, Dory!
Happy birthday to your mom! We can't wait to see what kind of cookies you bake!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

tell your mom Happy Barkday for us. And we love your ocean pictures.

kissies
gus

Sophie Brador said...

Happy Birthday Liza! And Dory, your ocean is pretty, but not as pretty as you!

xo
SB

Sparky said...

Happy Birthday to Liza!!! Your ocean excentuates your gorgeousness...you should build a hut right there on the beach!

Lenny said...

Dory, happy birthday to your mom! My nana loves hockey - she works for Nike Bauer. They make hockey stuff. Does your mom like college or pro hockey?

Your friend, Lenny

Johann The Dog said...

I just love your ocean! Sure would like to see it sometime.

Woofs, Johann

Dory the Lab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.