Thursday, October 04, 2007

WOOO HOOOO

Well, we went to obedience class tonight and boy am I tired! Whew! Who knew walking, sitting and staying could take so much out of a girl!!

I was very excited to hear Mom say we are headed to Gramma's tomorrow morning!! YIPPPEEEEE!

Here is the little song I put together for the occasion - you sing it to the tune - OKLAHOMA!

"AAAAHHH Gramma's where the treats and petting never end!
And our Uncle Harvey, he sure is marvy, with the scratches all around your ears!!
AAAAHHH Gramma's - we are on our way there to - morrow!
The ride is long, and mom sings off key as we head out in our Cherokee!
We love our Gramma she is grand and my Gramma she is the finest in the land.
That's why I sing YO, you are the best Gramma aaaa, You are so fine Grammaaaah, Gramma Yiipee Wooo Weee Yee Haaa!"

Okay so I am no Rodgers or Hammerstein - but you get the point! Mom also said she emailed Sparky and Patches mom to see if we can meet them for a play date when we are out at Gramma's house - this is going to be the bestest Columbus Day ever!!

More news soon - Love, Dory

12 comments:

Gus said...

Oh fun, Oh fun. Like your song and the idea of getting together with other blog dogs. Have a great trip.

gussie

Sophie Brador said...

Oh man, I want to go to your gramma's too. Here it's just Thanksgiving.

xo
SBp

Unknown said...

who is columbus and why is he not making my day better?! have a GREAT time!

Ruby Bleu said...

Have fun girls!!! Make sure to give some lovin' to Mac too!!! Oh and you must get pictures of Sparky & Patches if you see them!!! Woot!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun long weekend you're going to have!
Don't forget the camera!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dory
I hope you will have a great time at your Gramma's home!
And if you get to meet Sparky and Patches it will be double fun!
Let us know!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

I bet you're gonna have a great time! Hehe, and I love your song!

Sparky

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I want to meet your Uncle Harvey, if you say he sure is Marvy

I bet he is handsome and just divine,
'cos he has the same name as mine!

Your pal in Scotland - Marvin xxxxx

Sparky said...

I am so bummed that my mama flaked out on getting back to your mama!!! She didn't even get that email until Tuesday, because she took a couple of days off work. I'm gonna send all of our contact info to you, so that this doesn't ever happen again.

Hammer said...

Hi Liza
Have fun at your Grammas. Obedience classes are for the birds.
Love from Hammer

Peanut said...

Hey Dory are you alive see you haven't posted in awhile

Colleen said...

Hi Dory! I'm Izzie, of www.izziesworld.blogspot.com. I love your blog! And I love my crate, too. In fact, mama caught me on "camera card" yesterday opening the gate to let myself in!

Hope you're feeling better now that you've ... er ... gotten rid of ... all those treats!

Izzie