Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Toys, I want more toys....

I was reading blogs with Mom tonight and noticed a trend. Maggie and Marvin both have something called a CUZ!! Now this looks like a mighty fun toy - hey I think I saw Joey and Tanner with a CUZ too. What is up with that?? Why hasn't my Mom gotten with the program?? I want a CUZ - 'cause I am special too!!!!


I know, I know - I have lots of nice toys and where would I be without Ducky and Woody my stuffed ducks. I know when I read Avery's blog I asked Mom for a stuffed pheasant. But gee, a CUZ looks bouncy flouncy, trouncy and fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! (I don't think AA Milne minds me using Tigger's tag line)


Anyhow, I'm off to snuggle with mom and lobby for a CUZ toy! She can't resist my woeful look!!Keep your fingers crossed for me!!








6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh my CUZ are the BEST TOYS EVER. Just dont let her hear it squeak before she buys it because they are REALLY loud!!! but seriously, they are the BEST!

Molly the Airedale said...

Dory,
You have to keep working on your mom! I love my Cuz! His feet are just so easy to grab and run with but I still don't like the noise he makes. Mom gets a real charge out of antagonizing me with it - evil woman!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Dory and Liza! I would love to put a link to your lovely Blog on mine, but I can't get your URL .....would you mind letting me know what it is so I can link with you!

That would be fandabidozi!

ooooh and the Cuz toy I have was sent to me by Simba (who didn't like it!!!)

love and licks Marvin xxxx

Jeannie xxxx

Peanut said...

For all of you that don't have Cuzs. I have like 4 of them and they live outisde and I never play with me. Flash and I don't like them at all. Mom keeps saying she needs to get rid of them but hasn't yet. I would gladly give you mine.

Avery said...

Hi Dory! I love the picture of you with your ducks. You really should lobby for a pheasant. I love mine! I am curious about these Cuz toys everydog keeps talking about. Hmmm, I may have to make another demand to Mom and Dad.

Wags,
Avery

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hmphh ! I want a cuz too :-( I can't find them out here in Oz, I might have to try Ebay.

Love
Opy