Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey guys - Dory here, doing my own typing while I review resumes for a new (and more reliable!) typist for my blog. I am excited today because we are off to Gramma's house this afternoon. By this evening I will be frolicking with Mac, Mollie and Zach, getting my ears scrunched by Uncle Harvey and cuddling up with Gramma. This is a picture of Gramma giving me lots of love!
Since we will be away - I wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Mother's (and Gramma's) Day to my super awesome Gramma. She's the greatest Gramma ever. She loves my mom, looks after Uncle Harvey and is the bestest doggie mom to Zach, Mollie and Mac.


Three cheers for my Gramma - Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray!
Oh and this one person, well she takes me everywhere she can, includes me on boat trips, buys me good food, gets me lots of snazzy collars, provides me with a ton of toys and gave me a great home - she's an okay dog mom too!



Liza here, interrupting this post - on behalf of Dory, Mac, Mollie and Zachary we would like to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's Day!!! See you tonight!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the doggie and human moms out there - even though sometimes we forget to say it, YOU ROCK!!!

12 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

Happy Mother's Day to Dory's Mom & Grandma!!!
Love
Kaos

Lizzy said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom and Grandma, Dory! You'd better give them lots of extra kissies!

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy mother's day to your mom and your grandma, Dory! Have a great time celebrating a special day with both of them!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Niamh said...

That's great that you can go to your Gramma's house for Mother's Day. Grammas are great about giving you extra treats.

Your friend,
Niamh

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Mother's & Grandma's Day!!! We actually celebrated an early Mother's Day two nights ago. My hooman M was really happy about it! We will post about it next week. Can't wait to show you guys!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dexter said...

Bye, Dory, have fun at Grandma's house. Happy dog mother day to your mom.

Mango

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

Levi's mom

Amici said...

Happy Mother's day to your Mom and your Grandma!

My human is especially fond of her Gram too. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dory!
Happy Mother's Day to your Mom and Grandma!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BenTheRotti said...

Happy Mothers Day to your Mom and Gramma, we celebrated Mothers Day back in March here :)

Love, Licks and Tailwags,

Ben xxxxx

Agatha and Archie said...

Pip Pip Horray!!!!!!!1 Love and smoochies A+A(we are worried about Mannie's hamstring injury Archie is going to over to Fenway to see if he can assist the trainers in any way)

Lacy said...

w00f's dory, hope u mama and u grammie had a pawswome mothers day...

b safe,
~rocky and company~